I love taking picture and making weird stuff . When I have the money to shoot I make food at random . If you’ve seen our last one you will love this one I haven’t made a video because we honestly come up with this stuff at random when we shoot lol and comes out perfect so what you will need are as follows:
- Mason jar (small jar)
- Pretzel ( five use as much as you like)
- 2 frozen ripe bananas
- whip cream “vegan” (reddi whip )
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup ( like the stuff for milk shakes )
- 1/4 cup Plant base milk of choice ( we used homemade almond milk)
- Go Max Go’s Jokerz Candy Bar
- Go Max Go’s Buccaneer Candy Bar
Serving size 1
Add the bananas, milk and chocolate syrup to blender blend, . Add more milk if need you want a nice smoothie thick texture. add the caramel sauce to the inside of the cup using a spoon allowing it to all on the inside of the glass.
Then pour the smoothie| nice cream in and go crazy with the topping we added everything listed above and we made four of them.
That’s basically it add what you like these are so messy and fun to make great to make with your kids hope you enjoy out salted caramel crazy shake.